Saturday, August 24, 2013

World Map App Version 3

I finished version 3 of World Map App. The new release includes a new set of icons, and removal of the menu in the about activity. Also World Map App is now available in Russian!!! My wife was kind enough to do the translation for me.

Users should expect to receive the update in the next 24 hours.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stackingblockstopreventoverflow.blogspot.worldmapapp&hl=en

I'm working on a CAT bus app right now. The app will show the current location of each bus on its respective route. The app is much more complex than "World Map App" because I'm doing something besides just showing images. I'm using a sqlite3 database to store the bus stop information, and I'm creating nice complex SQL statements to select the exact bus stop time information for the correct season, day, and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment